Enterprise Sales Position
MarcomCentral® is a leading product in the area of controlled asset creation and management. It allows marketing teams to control branding, compliance, or other messaging, within a cloud based portal, while giving end users a limited set of freedom to modify content.
MarcomCentral is offering a compelling role for sales professionals with a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets in software sales to the enterprise market. Our goal is to grow and maintain a sales organization of intelligent, self-sufficient and ambitious professionals who are looking to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based role with an emerging SaaS technology company. We offer a competitive compensation plan with a generous base salary and an accelerated, uncapped commission structure.
- Develop, manage, and close new enterprise accounts
- Build relationships with senior executives in the marketing and sales groups of prospect enterprise organizations
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle through both online and onsite meetings
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and present our technologies in the context of their needs
- Forecast revenue achievement and manage your own sales activities
- Meet and exceed assigned quota set forth in compensation plan
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of selling enterprise software or technology to VP and C-level executives. (Experience selling SaaS-based marketing software preferred)
- Must be able to manage complex sales cycles comprised of software and services
- Strong track record of exceeding performance goals and excelling above peers
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand a customer’s business challenges
- Track the industry trends inside targeted verticals to understand their implications to customers
- Proficient in CRM applications (Salesforce.com experience preferred) and online meeting tools
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.