MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Implementation team in the deployment of the MarcomCentral solution. The Implementation Specialist works closely with the Implementation Project Managers after contract execution helping support the implementation and onboarding of new clients and ongoing projects for existing clients. The Implementation Specialist will help with business requirements gathering and workings closely with the Professional Services team.
- Attain expert knowledge on all aspects of the MarcomCentral application
- Assist in the MarcomCentral implementation process
- Assist in day to day liaison with client in regard to project status, testing, delivery dates and next steps
- Effectively communicate via telephone, email and meeting notes with involved parties
- Monitor delivery dates and project next steps with the Professional Services department to meet client expectations
- Assist in day to day management of client portals and task the appropriate departments with additional project requirements
Manager of Client Services
- Outstanding problem solving skills and a willingness to learn.
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience working with a Software as a Service (SAAS) solution
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, FianancialForce PSA and Gainsight Solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in software customer support position
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.