Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer role is ultimately responsible for ensuring data security and privacy across the MarcomCentral organization. This includes cybersecurity on internal corporate networks, the MarcomCentral SaaS application, and general information security for the company of roughly 100 employees. This is an opportunity to take ownership of this role within MarcomCentral and further develop a mature cyber information security program in alignment with accepted industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS and ISO27001/2. As a result, the ISO will be required to work closely with other department at MarcomCentral to implement policies, standards, processes, and procedures that support the program. The ISO will report directly to executive staff and work side by side leadership.
Take ownership of the organization wide information security program and continue to develop and align with the ISO27001/2 framework with a goal of certification.
Perform information security tasks required within the information security program. This includes, but not limited to:
- Maintain the risk management program and implement an information security roadmap.
- Report identified risks and the recommended security roadmap to the executive team.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to reduce or contain identified risks.
- Maintain and further develop a vendor management program.
- Conduct internal and manage external security audits.
- Manage and maintain security related monitoring systems such as; network IDP/IPS, AETP, Log Monitoring, Anti-Virus etc.
- Manage annual penetration and web application testing.
- Maintain BCP and DR procedures and lead annual testing events.
- Complete customer and prospect information security risk assessments.
- Develop and deploy security and privacy awareness training.
This is a new role within MarcomCentral, therefore requiring experience in developing a security program that can grow and mature with a company is valuable and a minimum of 8 years in the field is required. A degree in a relevant major and we will also be looking for relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC etc.
Other skills we will be looking for:
- A team player that can motivate people across departments to understand and join the cause for information security.
- Be willing to share your expertise and educate others.
- Demonstrate integrity and develop trust with all those you interact with.
- Be flexible and understand business requirements and develop realistic plans to resolve identified needs.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated small project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Part-time telecommuting policy available.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.