Level 2 Customer Support
We are looking for a Level 2 Customer Support Representative to join our team in Solana Beach, CA. We’re a .NET, hosted application (SaaS) company, building multi-tiered web applications, with strong emphasis on design patterns, and delivering well-designed and modular releases. We develop and maintain the MarcomCentral® web application. MarcomCentral® is a leading product in the area of controlled asset creation and management. It allows marketing teams to control branding, compliance, or other messaging, whilst giving end users a limited set of freedoms to modify content via a customizable portal. Combine this with a powerful user group system that provides features such as budgets, cost center access, approval workflows, all tied to a full featured (manual or automated) distribution backend.
As a Level 2 Customer Support Representative, you will assist customers along with Supporting the internal Engineering team with software support questions relating to our software including use, functionality, and technical issues. This position includes problem troubleshooting and submitting trouble tickets to the engineering team as well as receiving and solving tickets from other internal departments relating to customers’ technical requests and questions. The Support member will be working in a collaborative team environment, using proven technical support processes and practices and database systems for customer issue tracking. This role will also require the ability to assist customers who are programmatically calling our software via web services. The Level 2 Support role will also work directly with our Level 1 Support Team daily for communication about ticket statuses.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support position, preferably in a SAAS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, PC and Mac platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Familiarity with Browser Debugging tools. Firebug, Console and Dev Tools
- Experience using Bug tracking tools, Jira and TFS or “Other”
- Familiarity with SQL Server Manager. SQL and Visual Studio.
- Background with XML, XSL, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Familiarity with graphic arts applications in typography, color & image management, and document workflows
- Understand Client needs and be able to offer them Level 2 Support
- Analyze and Debug issues reported from system users
- Work with and learn from a team of experienced QA engineers & Level 2 Support members.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated medium project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Sponsored learning, conferences, and MSDN license access.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.