Marketing Content Manager
The Marketing Content Manager helps execute various content programs, especially with email marketing campaigns. This role will assist with the creation and application of content that positively affects lead generation and brand awareness. This role requires a marketing manager who is a strong writer, a strong editor, and who has the ability to work on a variety of projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ownership of all email marketing programs.
- Create and maintain the email marketing calendar.
- Track email campaign performance and measure success.
- Assist in blog and other content creation.
- Bring new content ideas and best practices to the team.
- Follow existing style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with campaign, advertising and social media leads to ensure the execution of the content strategy.
- Work with content team, web design, and marketing operations to complete projects.
Key personality characteristics and working style:
- Ability to achieve results while working independently.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects based on priorities.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple workstreams.
Key skills required for success in this role include:
- Experience in email marketing, content, digital and campaign strategy.
- Ability to translate complex ideas to easy-to-understand, digestible content.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong writing and content development skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of extensive and complex email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing automation strategy.
- 3+ years of email A/B testing.
- B2B marketing experience.
- A proficient, effective storyteller.
- SaaS marketing experience.
- Director of Marketing
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.