We are looking for a .NET developer to join our team in Solana Beach, CA. We’re a .NET, hosted application (SaaS) company, building multi-tiered web applications, with strong emphasis on design patterns, and delivering well-designed and modular releases. We develop and maintain the MarcomCentral® web application. MarcomCentral® is a leading product in the area of controlled asset creation and management. It allows marketing teams to control branding, compliance, or other messaging, whilst giving end users a limited set of freedoms to modify content via a customizable portal. Combine this with a powerful user group system that provides features such as budgets, cost center access, approval workflows, all tied to a full featured (manual or automated) distribution backend.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an enhanced graphical user interface for MarcomCentral
- Enhance and support the current versions of the entire suite of applications (MVC.NET, ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET Web API, HTML5, SQL 2012).
- Understand business requirements for custom engineering projects, design/implement technical solutions that satisfy those requirements.
- Working closely with product managers to refine requirements as needed and test user experiences.
- Work with, learn, and help lead a team of experienced developers.
- 3 – 7 years of software development experience, specifically web development with .NET.
- Knowledge and well versed in available client side technologies, tools, and libraries such as (but not limited to); jQuery and jQuery UI
- Experience with high volume B2B web based applications.
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce technology and architecture.
- Experience working in Agile/Lean development environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with implementing software integrations, especially with Salesforce and other CRM (Customer Relationship Management), DAM (Digital Asset Management), MRM (Marketing resource Management) platforms.
- An understanding and experience in using the new features in HTML5 and CSS3 with a focus on web fonts, SVG, and presentation semantics
- Experience with cross browser support (IE8+, Firefox, and Chrome) and graceful degradation techniques to handle non-supported features
- Object Oriented and design skills with UML experience.
- Good background with XML, XSL, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Internationalization experience.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated small project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Sponsored learning, conferences, and MSDN license access.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.