Professional Services Programmer
The MarcomCentral Professional Services team is an internal consulting group that implements custom solutions using the company’s proprietary software for both MarcomCentral clients and internal staff such as sales and marketing.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Professional Services Programmer will work closely with the implementation team (and their clients) to gather business requirements and determine the most efficient and scalable workflow for their projects. Clients will rely on the Professional Services Programmer to help identify their needs and develop a solution using templates, data files and complex programming. The Professional Services Programmer will create, program, document and test variable data templates, PowerPoints, email campaigns and other HTML products. They will provide extensive internal and external support to successfully launch each product on a time-sensitive schedule. This team member will develop extensive knowledge of all company software solutions and will assist with customer support questions and issues. Other responsibilities may include training clients on their customized workflows. The Professional Services Programmer may also work directly with the software engineering team to solve issues found in the software and to develop the roadmap for the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in Windows and Mac environments
- Extensive knowledge of variable data publishing technologies
- Extensive knowledge of graphics arts and typography, page layout, image management, and various forms of print output involving PostScript and PDF workflows, fonts and font management software
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and its use with email campaigns
- Familiarity with email marketing software such as ExactTarget, Marketo, Litmus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database manipulation
- Understanding of business rules for variable data
- Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communicator who can clearly explain priorities and decisions to both engineers and client end-users
- Passionate and motivated to solve complex technical problems, delight clients and meet their goals
- Ability to work independently or with a team of people on projects
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated small project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Sponsored learning, conferences, and MSDN license access.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.