Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Solana Beach, CA. We’re a .NET, hosted application (SaaS) company, building multi-tiered web applications, with strong emphasis on design patterns, and delivering well-designed and modular releases. We develop and maintain the MarcomCentral® web application. MarcomCentral® is a leading product in the area of controlled asset creation and management. It allows marketing teams to control branding, compliance, or other messaging, whilst giving end users a limited set of freedoms to modify content via a customizable portal. Combine this with a powerful user group system that provides features such as budgets, cost center access, approval workflows, all tied to a full featured (manual or automated) distribution backend.
- 2-5 years of QA experience, specifically with web based enterprise applications
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Processes
- Experience with Manual and Test Automation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce technology and architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years’ experience on Quality Assurance team
- Experience working in Agile/Lean development environment.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience using Bug tracking tools, Jira and TFS or “Other”
- Familiarity with SQL Server Manager. SQL and Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with Unified Functional Testing “UFT” , “QTP” or CodedUI.
- Familiarity with Load Testing Applications.
- Good background with XML, XSL, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Familiarity with Browser Debugging tools. Firebug, Console and Dev Tools
- Familiarity with graphic arts applications in typography, color & image management, and document workflows
- Experience in User Interface Testing, Usability and Workflow Design.
- Understand business requirements for new features and be able to verify that implemented solutions satisfy those requirements.
- Analyze issues reported from system users
- Work with and learn from a team of experienced QA engineers & developers.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated small project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Sponsored learning, conferences, and MSDN license access.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.