Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Solana Beach, CA. MarcomCentral® is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management that encompasses Digital Asset Management and Sales Enablement solutions. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 500 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing efforts and build their brands worldwide.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will assist customers with support questions relating to our software including use, functionality, and technical issues. This position includes problem troubleshooting and submitting trouble tickets to the Level II Support team as well as receiving and solving tickets from other internal departments relating to customers’ technical requests and questions. The Technical Support Specialist will be working in a collaborative team environment, using proven technical support processes and practices and database systems for customer issue tracking. This role will also require the ability to assist customers who are programmatically calling our software via web services. The Technical Support Specialist role will also work directly with our Level II Support Team daily for communication about ticket statuses.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support position, preferably in a SAAS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, PC and Mac platforms
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
- Familiarity with Browser Debugging tools. Firebug, Console and Dev Tools
- Experience using Bug tracking tools, Jira and TFS or “Other”
- Familiarity with SQL Server Manager. SQL and Visual Studio.
- Background with XML, XSL, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Familiarity with graphic arts applications in typography, color & image management, and document workflows
- Document and communicate resolutions to customers and internal stakeholders and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide emergency after hours support on a rotating schedule
- Understand Client needs and be able to offer them technical support
- Analyze and Debug issues reported from system users
- Work with and learn from a team of experienced Support members.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
No H1 sponsorship or H1B transfers
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
No Agencies please.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.