MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager who is independent, personable and businesslike to work in a highly interactive group and team environment. Project management and software configuration experience is highly valued. The Assistant Relationship Manager is responsible for supporting the Services team in the deployment of the MarcomCentral application.
- Attain expert knowledge on all aspects of the MarcomCentral application
- Assist in the MarcomCentral implementation process
- Assist in day to day liaison with client in regards to project status, testing, delivery dates and next steps
- Effectively communicate via telephone, email and meeting notes with involved parties
- Monitor delivery dates and project next steps with the Graphics department in order to meet client expectations
- Assist in day to day management of client portals and task the appropriate departments with additional project requirements
Manager of Client Services
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Support position in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome
- Ability to provide excellent client service.
- Must be expert at managing high volumes of email with pre-scheduled client requirements simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Hands-on experience with InDesign (or equivalent page-layout applications), HTML, CSS, and FinancialForce PSA is a bonus
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.