Cloud Security Engineer
Who are you?
Are you someone who asks a lot of questions, enjoys solving problems, and not afraid of challenging the status quo? Here at MarcomCentral, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience and exceed the expectations people have of technology.
We are seeking to add a Cloud Security Engineer to our team. In this role, you will provide strategic solutions design and consult within Infrastructure services cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) by leveraging both existing and proposed cloud services within Marcom. You won’t find the “we’ve always done it this way” limitations as we methodically grow our company.
In this hands-on role, you will need to have a long-term view and the willingness to deploy and implement recommended solutions. You will bring with you a never-ending passion for security, ready to take hands-on responsibility managing projects while positively moving our company forward.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Provide oversight and direction to the IT security team ensuring enterprise risks are understood, tested, measured, managed, and mitigated. Activities include regular phishing campaigns, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, security architecture assessments, and keeping abreast of latest cyber security threats and technologies
- Provide information security guidance to senior management, recommend, and manage information security investments to mitigate risk and reduce vulnerabilities for internal and production systems
- Coordinate, plan and execute incident response and e-discovery to ensure that the company can effectively manage cyber security risk
- Communicate governance and compliance objectives to ensure an appropriate compliance and risk aware culture. Evaluate general and specific training needs and develop / deliver training to support the control environment and associated control framework.
- Identify gaps in the design and operating effectiveness of controls, and identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls.
- Research and make recommendations on cloud products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- 5+ years of professional Windows system administration experience
- 2+ years of Azure/AWS experience
- Knowledge of COSO, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001/27002, NIST, and ITIL frameworks.
- Experience with Software-as-a-service or managed services environments
- Strong knowledge in cloud virtualization platforms like Windows Azure and Amazon Web services platforms
- Microsoft Identity Manager Management experience
- Azure SSO
- Business enablement, solution oriented, results-driven and accountability-minded
- Azure/AWS or related cloud technologies
- This position is a remote role
MarcomCentral began as one brilliant idea back in 2000. The goal was to create a cloud-based marketing portal to help modern marketers empower their teams with custom marketing pieces. We brought in the best of the best – engineers and product developers from top tech companies, sales and marketing professionals with global experience, and accomplished executives to keep our dreams afloat.
We’re growing and looking for the best and brightest to join our passionate team. Like our technology, we strive to be the best we can be. With monthly Run Club outings, mid-day surf sessions, and catered lunch on Friday’s, we appreciate each and every one of our employees and their needs. What’s more, we are a dog-friendly office. Who can beat that?