Who are you?
Are you someone who asks a lot of questions, enjoys solving problems, and not afraid of challenging the status quo? Here at Marcom Central, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience and exceed the expectations people have of technology.
We are looking to add a Marketing Manager to our amazing marketing team. Do you enjoy working on general marketing projects such as social media, PR, content, event planning, and brand management? If so, this might be the role for you!
In the role of Marketing Manager, you will work to grow Marcom’s brand presence while also helping to drive sales revenue and client retention. You won’t find the “we’ve always done it this way” limitations as we methodically grow our company.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Execute marketing strategies, campaigns, and programs
- Develop content, edit, and proofread customer communications and marketing materials
- Responsible for building brand awareness through campaigns
- Manage, track, and report on marketing activities
- Own social media strategy and calendar
- Oversee the creation of blogs, video scripts, website content with agency partnerships
- Develop and implement communication plans for external initiatives
- Owns Client Marketing strategy and execution
- Research, develop and implement strategies to expand the company’s social media presence.
- Coordinate with web design to deliver “on brand” creative assets
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing to implement SEO strategies
- Coordinate event management plans and assist with tradeshows and events as needed
- Uphold the brand across various channels
- Manages relationships with brand agencies
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including Client Services and Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or similar field
- 5 years B2B marketing experience
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision
- This position is a remote role
MarcomCentral began as one brilliant idea back in 2000. The goal was to create a cloud-based marketing portal to help modern marketers empower their teams with custom marketing pieces. We brought in the best of the best – engineers and product developers from top tech companies, sales and marketing professionals with global experience, and accomplished executives to keep our dreams afloat.
We’re growing and looking for the best and brightest to join our passionate team. Like our technology, we strive to be the best we can be. With monthly Run Club outings, mid-day surf sessions, and catered lunch on Friday’s, we appreciate each and every one of our employees and their needs. What’s more, we are a dog-friendly office. Who can beat that?