MarcomCentral is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help execute its various content programs including email marketing campaigns. This role will drive the creation and application of content that positively affects lead generation and brand awareness. This role requires a marketing manager who is a strong writer, a strong editor and who has the ability to work on a variety of projects that may come up.
- Develop email marketing campaigns designed to drive leads through creative language and imagery
- Create and maintain the email marketing calendar
- Develop content with SEO in mind, specifically keyword strategy
- Write landing page content to drive leads
- Track email campaign performance and measure success.
- Bring new content ideas and best practices to the team.
- Follow existing style and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with campaign, advertising and social media leads to ensure the execution of the content strategy
- Work with content manager, web design and marketing operations to complete projects
Key personality characteristics and working style:
- Ability to achieve results while working independently.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects based on priorities
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple workstreams
Key skills required for success in this role include:
- Experience in email marketing, content, digital and campaign strategy.
- Ability to translate complex ideas to easy to understand, digestible content.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong writing and content development skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years marketing experience in a corporate setting
- B2B marketing experience
- A proficient, effective storyteller.
- Marketing automation systems, preferably Marketo
- Salesforce knowledge
- SaaS marketing experience
- Experience in fast-paced environment
- Professional, cross-company collaboration experience.
No direct inquiries or phone calls please. Applicants must reside within 30 miles of Solana Beach, CA 92075 and report daily to the company’s main office.
MarcomCentral® is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarcomCentral® is an EEO employer.