MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
MarcomCentral is looking for strategic and results-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain and enable our customers to fully utilize the MarcomCentral platform. Responsible for advising and guiding a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch MarcomCentral successfully, adopt it widely and are continually deriving business value. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Proactively drive customer retention, growth, satisfaction and success as aligned with customer success objectives
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for MarcomCentral’s customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through renewals.
- Partner with customers to develop a business plan for success, aligning objectives to solutions built on the MarcomCentral platform.
- Work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Proactively engage customers ensuring they are receiving the value they expect and more.
- Responsible for coordinating Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) with customer base.
- Demonstrate new features addressing a customer’s needs
- Cultivate relationships with customers and establish champions of the product and develop strategic relationships; drive continued value.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Vice President of Client Services
- Minimum 5 years in a enterprise Customer Success/Account Management role increasing customer satisfaction, retention and growth, preferably in SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, and proven track-record for doing so.
- Ability think strategically, to understand customer business plans and objectives and translate them into actionable services or recommendations
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating the MarcomCentral technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, FinancialForce PSA, and Gainsight is a plus
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.