MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
Responsible for the initial contact and pre-qualification of leads before passing them along to the Enterprise Team. Serve as the team’s pre-demo expert and collect the necessary information to qualify whether a prospect could truly benefit from our product and services. Role can lead into Inside Sales.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Outreach via phone and email to uncover qualified sales opportunities and determine best next step
- Responds to all leads and contacts generated as provided by marketing in a very timely manner
- Closely monitor lead scores to gauge level of interest and reach out accordingly
- Clearly communicates general product overview to deepen interest and determine the current challenge of the prospect
- Enter and update lead/contact info accurately in Salesforce and note crucial information when appropriate
- Utilize a round robin approach efficiently and fairly when assigning leads to team
- Assist sales team with requests and tasks
- Work closely with Marketing Operations Manager to understand lead origin
- Communicate with Content Manager on the success or ill performance of email campaigns
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly number of Sales Accepted Leads in order for pipeline success as determined by Director of Sales
- Understands the role as the first point of contact and the importance of personalized communications
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent customer service and telephone/email sales skills; excellent listener, communicator, self-managed, self-motivated, driver-type “hunter” personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate CRM (Salesforce) or equivalent sales management tools
- Maintain internal and external customer focus in all aspects of the job.
- Background in SaaS in a B2B environment a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent follow-up skills
- Embraces technology by incorporating applications into his/her day-to-day activities
- Personable, approachable and at ease with relationship building – be a seamless transition between the pre-opportunity stage to the pipeline
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- Self-reliant and highly motivated
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.