Seamlessly Integrated List Acquisition
Enhance marketing and prospecting activities by purchasing customer databases with online list purchase without ever leaving the MarcomCentral application.
- Implement sophisticated personalized campaigns online, easily and cost-effectively
- Simplify list acquisition by creating queries, selecting data and ordering consumer or business databases from within MarcomCentral
- Speed the process of data acquisition with online data delivery
- Acquire competitively priced consumer and business databases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Offer one-stop direct mail campaign initiation
- Make data provision a profit center through data cost markup
- Simplify variable data workflow with standardized and sorted lists
- Speed operations with optimized press-ready output streams
With GeoSelector™ you are no longer constrained to having to buy your mailing list by zip code, city, county, or other selections commonly offered by list providers. It puts you in control of where you want to mail.Perfect for realtors, retailers, home and personal services providers and anyone who needs to pinpoint homes and households in particular neighborhoods or target nearby residents.
Choose a map, satellite or hybrid view. Zoom in, zoom out and see an incredible level of detail.
Pre-defined selections like school boundaries, election districts and census tracts are also available by request.
Once complete, download the zipped comma delimited file including full names and addresses. Once unzipped the file can be opened in Excel.
MarcomCentral has integrated AccuData’s multi-sourced data and mailing list service with our marketing on-demand platforms, allowing users to create queries, request counts, place orders and access order archives online. Segment and purchase data files based on a variety of demographic variables, upload the files and use them to personalize documents.AccuData America, the world’s largest provider of multi-source, compiled data and database marketing solutions, offers a broad range of highly customized lists. By linking this data directly to the MarcomCentral application print-procurement portal, you have the ability to initiate direct mail campaigns, create queries, make data selection and order consumer or business databases online in conjunction with a print order.