MarcomCentral® is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
MarcomCentral is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Specialist to work in a fast-paced environment with an inspired and talented team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. The Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo). This position will also hold responsibility for managing MarcomCentral’s marketing-generated tradeshows.
- Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Operations Manager to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with the design and content teams to build effective emails and analyze those emails for optimization
- Assist the Senior Marketing Operations Manager in the execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
- Manage tradeshows, including vetting new niche shows for the sales force to attend, working with sales management to manage attendance, managing collateral and booth materials for shipment, acquiring attendance lists and coordinating follow-up messaging
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with Web-based CMS/marketing automation tools (Salesforce experience required; Marketo experience preferred) and knowledge of Excel
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics
- Must possess 1-3 years of marketing experience (internship experience will be considered)
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.