MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
The traffic coordinator will act as a liaison between the client services department and the production team. Individuals who excel at troubleshooting problems, managing schedules, and coordinating multiple activities at the same time are well suited for this position. They will review active production tasks, assess the current workload, determine the skill-sets needed, and prioritize the projects to set up and maintain the production schedule. The coordinator will work with project managers and production team members to ensure materials and resources flow through the company in a timely manner. They will communicate to the Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) any delays, issues or additional requirements needed for implementation. The coordinator will track the schedule and status of internal projects to keep BRMs and clients up-to-date. The traffic coordinator must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization’s workflow. They will develop a strong knowledge of our software in order to deploy the appropriate resources for each project on a case by case basis. They will also work with the sales team to coordinate the setup of proof of concept portals and demonstrations.
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Courses in project management, scheduling, leadership, and time management
- 2-3 years of experience as a Coordinator or Client Services Representative
- Experience in Print Production and/or Graphic Design
- Knowledge of Variable Data Publishing technologies
- Understanding of Business Rules
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Superior organizational skills. Proactive with a meticulous ability for detail, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
- The ability to assess the workload, prioritize tasks and allocate the appropriate resources within the production team, taking into account the urgency of the project deadline and level of importance
- Ability to work both as a team and independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarcomCentral® is an EEO employer.
No agencies please.