Our customers may require custom enhancements if our out of the box software does not meet their business needs. The Project Coordinator would be responsible for managing these requests from the point of request through to resource planning and scheduling against the Engineering Release Calendar.
This candidate would report directly to the IT Project Manager for the Technology Group. He/she would work closely with customer account managers, product managers/owners and developers to gather requirements and effort estimations for customer enhancements, schedule new projects against our sprint calendar, communicate status to all stakeholders, and own project artifacts.
- Meet with developers and product managers to review enhancement requests from the field and gather high level requirements and record level of effort.
- Manage and coordinate statement of work process for customer enhancement projects.
- Assist in day to day communication with account manager in regards to project status, testing, delivery dates and next steps.
- Act as the gatekeeper for new customer enhancement projects.
- Meet with account managers to record project possibilities for planning purposes.
- Schedule customer enhancement projects on the Engineering calendar.
- Own project artifacts and follow up for customer approvals.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Ability to provide excellent communication with team members.
- Ability to lead status and touch-base meetings.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to ask questions in order to understand and communicate technical requirements.
- A BS degree for Business Administration or Computer Science related field.
- Project management experience is highly valued.
- Software configuration experience is highly valued.
- Experience or understanding of Scrum methodologies.
- Experience or understanding of SDLC methodologies and associated milestones and recommended deliverables.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated small project team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarcomCentral® is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.