MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
The production team is an internal consulting group that implements custom solutions using the company’s proprietary software for both MarcomCentral clients and internal staff such as sales and marketing. The graphic engineer will work closely with the Business Relationship Managers (and their clients) to gather business requirements and determine the most efficient and scalable workflow for their projects. Clients will rely on the graphic engineer to help identify their needs and develop a solution using templates, data files and complex programming. The graphic engineer will create, program, document and test variable data templates, PowerPoints, emails and other HTML products. They will provide extensive internal and external support to successfully launch each product on a time-sensitive schedule. This team member will develop extensive knowledge of all company software solutions and will assist with customer support questions and issues. Other responsibilities may include training clients on their customized workflows. The graphic engineer may also work directly with the software engineering team to solve issues found in the software and to develop the roadmap for the future. Please note that there is no design involved in this position – it is a production position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in windows and mac environments
- Extensive knowledge of variable data publishing technologies
- Extensive knowledge of graphics arts and typography, page layout, image management, and various forms of print output involving PostScript and PDF workflows, fonts and font management software
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and its use with email campaigns
- Familiarity with email marketing software such as ExactTarget, Marketo, Litmus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database manipulation
- Understanding of business rules for variable data
- Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communicator who can clearly explain priorities and decisions to both engineers and client end-users
- Passionate and motivated to solve complex technical problems, delight clients and meet their goals
- Ability to work independently or with a team of people on projects
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarcomCentral® is an EEO employer.
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area