MarcomCentral®, formerly PTI Marketing Technologies®, is a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
Here at MarcomCentral, we solve problems and when it comes to our customers, we aim to provide the best service possible. Lunch hour surf sessions, weekly run clubs, and office dogs on the loose mean we enjoy what we do, and that’s the energy we bring to MarcomCentral every day.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will assist customers with software support questions relating to our software including use, functionality, and technical issues. This position includes problem troubleshooting and submitting trouble tickets to the engineering team as well as receiving and solving tickets from other internal departments relating to customers’ technical requests and questions. The specialist will be working in a collaborative team environment, using proven technical support processes and practices and database systems for customer issue tracking.
- Attain expert knowledge on all aspects of the MarcomCentral application
- Troubleshoot and solve level I issues impacting product performance and customer satisfaction
- Manage customer communications and expectations, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Perform root-cause analysis on common issues, document relevant details, and to internal Product & Engineering teams
- Manage progress and priority for issues escalated to Product & Engineering teams and provide internal stakeholders with regular, detailed issue status
- Document and communicate resolutions to customers and internal stakeholders and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Superior analytical and customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical parties (written and verbal) within all levels of an organization
- Provide emergency after hours support on a rotating schedule
Manager of Customer Support
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support position in a SAAS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, PC and Mac platforms
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to handle high volumes of email and phone requests and juggle demands of clients simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of InDesign (or equivalent page-layout applications), and Adobe Acrobat is preferred
No H1 sponsorship or H1B transfers
No relocation offered
Must be local to the San Diego area
No Agencies please.
PTI Marketing Technologies™ is an EEO employer.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.