We are looking for a Training Specialist to join our team in Solana Beach, CA. We’re a leading provider of cloud-based Marketing Asset Management and Variable Data Publishing. We train our customer on our suite of FusionPro products, as well as, our MarcomCentral web application. MarcomCentral manages and customizes marketing material across entire organizations enabling brand control and asset distribution with anytime, anywhere access. Fortune 100 companies count on MarcomCentral’s powerful platform to scale their marketing asset development and build their brands worldwide.
The candidate for Training Specialist would the face of MarcomCentral, establishing the foundation for a long standing relationship with each customer. As a Training Specialist, you work hands on with our customers instructing them on the essentials our cloud-based and install based software applications. Training sessions are held in person at our training facility, onsite at the customer and online via webinar.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Trainer position, in the technology field.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to speak in front of an audiences ranging from 4 to 50.
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SAAS) environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of corporate marketing strategies and basic business rules.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of graphics design and page layout.
- Experience with marketing automation or asset management software.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Conducting 3, 4 and 5 day training sessions in a group environment.
- Conduct custom training webinars with customers.
- Travel up to 1 week a month to train at customer site.
- Help maintain our training facility.
- Help maintain all customer facing documentation for MarcomCentral.
- Submit and review Help & FAQs articles for MarcomCentral (Service Cloud).
- Register new MarcomCentral customers for Service Cloud Help & FAQs.
- Establish the support structure for each customer as it relates to all products.
- Assist customers from a Support stand point.
- Working in the beautiful & fun Solana Beach office, with views of the ocean and only minutes to walk to the beach.
- A very motivated team.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks, with catered lunch on Fridays.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak, and shuttles to the Del Mar Racetrack, the beach, and San Elijo lagoon trails.
- Office shower to clean up after a surf, run along the beach or lagoon, or whatever activities that get you working up a sweat.
- Sponsored learning, conferences, and MSDN license access.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarcomCentral® is an EEO employer.