Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
MarcomCentral began as one brilliant idea back in 2000. The goal was to create a cloud-based marketing portal to help modern marketers empower their teams with custom marketing pieces. We brought in the best of the best – engineers and product developers from top tech companies, sales and marketing professionals with global experience, and accomplished executives to keep our dreams afloat.
We’re growing and looking for the best and brightest to join our passionate team. Like our technology, we strive to be the best we can be. We’re adding a strategic and results-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain and enable our customers to fully utilize the MarcomCentral platform. This person will be responsible for advising and guiding a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch MarcomCentral successfully, adopt it widely and are continually deriving business value. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
With monthly Run Club outings, mid-day surf sessions, and the ability to work remote, we appreciate each and every one of our employees and their needs What’s more, we are a dog-friendly office. Who can beat that?
Who You Are
- 2-5 years in an enterprise Customer Success/Account Management role increasing customer satisfaction, retention and growth, preferably in SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, and proven track-record for doing so. Ability to think strategically, to understand customer business plans and objectives and translate them into actionable services or recommendations
- Ability to think strategically, to understand customer business plans and objectives and translate them into actionable services or recommendations
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating the MarcomCentral technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Teams, and ChurnZero
What You’ll Do
- Proactively drive customer retention, growth, satisfaction and success as aligned with customer success objectives.
- Serve as the trusted advisor for MarcomCentral’s customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through renewals.
- Partner with customers to develop a business plan for success, aligning objectives to solutions built on the MarcomCentral platform.
- Work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Proactively engage customers ensuring they are receiving the value they expect and more.
- Responsible for coordinating Executive Business Reviews (EBRs).
- Demonstrate new features addressing customer’s needs.
- Cultivate relationships with customers and establish champions of the product and develop strategic relationships; drive continued value.
- Potential of travel up to 50% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Work from home
- Home office is located in beautiful Solana Beach, only minutes to walk to the beach.
- An awesome company benefits package.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, an urban winery, the coaster/Amtrak
- Office shower to clean up after a surf or run along the beach