If you’d like to streamline company communication, solidify your brand imaging, and control online content, it’s time to add digital asset management to your business toolbox. A DAM solution allows you to store all types of digital assets in one location, so fellow team members and employees can access what they need precisely when they need it.
What Are Different Types of Digital Assets For Marketing?
Due to the fast-paced nature of social media platforms, marketing materials, and e-commerce products, digital assets are constantly evolving and adapting into new entities. Thankfully, the vast majority of these digital files can be stored and organized within a DAM.
But given the numerous assets available, there are tried-and-true digital assets that are here for the long haul. These assets have proven their worth in marketing and should have a place in your DAM.
- Audio Files: There’s been a major uptick in audio content and marketers are recognizing the opportunity at hand to create branded, audible content, like podcasts. A digital asset management solution can help your team organize and manage audio assets.
- Images: JPEG, GIF, and PNG files are the most commonly used format for sharing landing page designs or ads with the marketing team. Easily store logos, stock images, vector files, brand assets, and many more in your DAM solution.
- Videos: Consumer’s watching behavior has created an enormous opportunity for marketers to create immersive experiences with branded videos for commercial and YouTube ads. With a DAM, you can store company video assets such as video sales content, demo videos, and video promos.
- Documents: Every organization needs to store documents. Not only can you store e-books, process documentation, proof PDFs, and review marketing materials in a DAM, but you can also easily organize these assets with advanced search functionality and tagging.
- Compressed ZIP Files: A commonly used compressed format, ZIP files reduce the size of files to be easily shared. They are ideal for collaborations between creative teams. A DAM solution makes it easy for them to trade assets, ultimately making the project more efficient and saving time.
Essentially, what goes in a DAM software depends on each company’s needs. It’s important to have a team that is responsible for the preservation and management of the content that lives in a DAM. A company DAM helps departments and teams connect on all digital collateral, and creates a one-stop-source for all databases. Schedule a demo today to learn more about how your company can use a DAM software for your marketing, projects, and more.